Thursday, March 12, 2009

Isaac Liam - March 5, 2009



Maybe one day I'll be able to write the entire story of how Isaac came into this world, but not today. Right now I think it's important that everyone knows how we're doing: CJay and I are okay. We're sad and thankful and many emotions in between. But we're okay. 

Isaac was born with Edwards Syndrome or Trisomy 18. We knew it was a possibility. There were many possibilities, but we chose to trust God's plan for our child. There was nothing we could have done to change the outcome. Isaac was made this way at conception. I'll be able to give more details later. For now, please check out the page created for Isaac on behalf of his uncle, Seth. 

http://www.trisomy18.org/goto/Isaac.Roberts

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I don't know what to say. While true, the phrase "God is in control" sounds empty to me. All I can say is, it is okay to not be okay. It is okay to sob and yell, and ask why. God does not expect us to be strong. We live in a fallen world where our hearts can be broken, and God allows us to morn. We are morning and praying with you. Every life God creates has a purpose and you will be reunited with sweet Isaac one day.
All our love, Chason and Cassie