One of the good things about having a high-risk pregnancy is that we get to "check in" on the baby more often. Because of that, we'll be finding out the sex this Friday when we go for our next ultrasound. We're both very excited; I'm still convinced it's a boy. I think CJay is just waiting to see if I'm right. If it isn't a boy, we'll be working hard to find a girl's name we can agree on. (And I'll be asking friends and family to limit the amount of pink gifts.)
Right now, we'd like everyone to keep praying that this child is healthy when he or she arrives in March.